All you need to know about the marriage of Melissa Dickey and Andy Stallings
Please RSVP via comment on this post.
posted by Andy at 1:30 PM
Hey Liss and Andy. I will be at your wedding. I start work the 16th, so it will be a short trip, but i am super pumped. Hope yall are doing good.
Andy and Melissa The SDD's will be there of course. I love the website!!! Can't wait to see you this weekend.
Hey guys,I will definitely be there...don't know about Jessica. She has to go to a conference in Vancouver but she really wants to go.
i'll be there.
Of course I will be there, and Emma and Eliza too. Can't wait! --Chris Mayfield
Post a Comment
<< Home
5 Comments:
Hey Liss and Andy. I will be at your wedding. I start work the 16th, so it will be a short trip, but i am super pumped. Hope yall are doing good.
Andy and Melissa
The SDD's will be there of course. I love the website!!! Can't wait to see you this weekend.
Hey guys,
I will definitely be there...don't know about Jessica. She has to go to a conference in Vancouver but she really wants to go.
i'll be there.
Of course I will be there, and Emma and Eliza too. Can't wait! --Chris Mayfield
Post a Comment
<< Home